Our evergreen shrubs are the perfect plant choice for your design. With more than 700 options held on site, you truly are spoilt for choice! The smallest size we currently offer is a tray of 12 x 9cm pots, and the largest is 50L; we cover everything in between! Here are a few that we think you might like:
- Callistemon citrinus 'Splendens’ is a gorgeous evergreen specimen shrub that has dark green leaves, slender arching branches and crimson flowers resembling a bottle brush. This shrub flowers during the spring and summer and likes full sun. SHOWN IN THE IMAGE
- Elaeagnus x ebbingei is an evergreen shrub commonly used for hedging. In the autumn, it has small, silver, fragrant flowers which are always a nice touch! This plant likes a sunny position however, it is also shade tolerant. Available in lots of shapes and sizes. Click here to browse.
- Mahonia x media ‘Charity’ is a large upright shrub that has long spikes of fragrant yellow flowers appearing in November through to March. The scent is sweet and very similar to lily of the valley. Mahonia x media ‘Charity’ likes full or partial shade. Available in 20L, 35L and 130L.
- Phillyrea angustifolia is a slightly unusual plant that is good for coastal planting, balconies and penthouses. It is a compact, rounded bush of medium size and has dark green, narrow leaves with small, fragrant cream-yellow flowers which arrive in clusters throughout May and June. This plant likes full sun or partial shade. Available in 18L, 25L and 35L.
- Yucca, these evergreen specimen shrubs are drought tolerant and we have lots of varieties in stock! Including, Yucca elephantipes, Yucca elephantipes ‘Jewel’, Yucca filifera, Yucca gloriosa, available in 40L, 50L and 130L.
- Choisya ternata – Mexican orange blossom is the perfect evergreen shrub for year-round interest. It has attractive leaves and fragrant white flowers in the spring/summer. Choisya ternata will also grow in most soils.