Our Vision and Mission
To become the UK’s most respected, most popular and most innovative nursery.
Provender Nurseries is dedicated to providing a unique and unrivalled range of high-quality products which are supplied with a sense of warmth and friendliness and professionalism.
We are committed to helping our customers, employees and suppliers develop and grow in partnership with us.
What makes Provender Nurseries different?
Provender Nurseries is an independent wholesale TRADE ONLY supplier. What makes Provender Nurseries different is our approach. This is reflected from the wide range of plants and landscaping kit held on our 18-acre site.
We pride our position in the market which is based on our values, knowledge and customer service. No matter what branch of the horticultural industry you are in Provender Nurseries will work with you to deliver fantastic gardens and landscape spaces that will be the envy of all.
- We are a progressive business with an outstanding amount of horticultural and technical knowledge on site.
- Professional advice based on years of experience.
- Our 18-acre cash and carry holds the largest selection of mature specimen trees available in the southeast.
- 18-acres of prize plants on our well stocked cash and carry ideal for amenity / domestic and commercial projects.
- Our range of plants is unrivalled in the wholesale supply trade.
- Our cash and carry is stocked all year round with a range of plants and landscaping kit that enables you to collate an entire garden at any time of year.
- We have a dedicated quoting and online team on site that has access to over 400 suppliers.
- Assistance and guidance on your projects where needed – no matter how large or small.
- We can mix bespoke soil mixes to your specific requirements. (Minimum order of 5m3 / 8 bulk bags.)
- We can mix specialised top dressings for to your specific requirements. (Minimum order of 5m3 / 8 bulk bags.)
- A specialised in house fleet of delivery vehicles.
- An enviable range of professional grade feeds for all your requirements.
- Permanent extended opening hours – Monday to Friday from 7am to 5pm. Saturdays 8am to 12pm.
- Live online availability list.
- A safe, easy shopping environment.
Who are Provender Nurseries?
Provender Nurseries is an established, independent, wholesale, trade only supplier of quality plants, soils and landscaping accessories serving trade professionals throughout Kent, London, the South East and further afield.
Provender Nurseries pride their reputation in ensuring quality, value and convenience are of as much importance to us as they are to our clients. We offer a professional and specialist service to all landscape professionals.
All aspects of horticulture are a passion for us at Provender Nurseries and we feel this is reflected in our quality of service to you as professionals in the horticultural industry.
What does Provender Nurseries do?
We love plants, that is at the heart of all that we do.
Our 18-acre site in Swanley, North Kent is conveniently placed for access to the M25, M20, A2 and London. We continually have in stock the widest and most diverse range of plants in the south east including popular lines such as; trees, hedging, shrubs, specimen plants, herbaceous, grasses, bamboos and topiary. Complementing and supporting our wide range of plants we also hold topsoil, soil mixes, bark mulches all available in bulk bags and loose, railway sleepers, irrigation equipment, tools, fertilisers, tree stakes and turf to order. Delivery is available both locally and across Kent, London and surrounding areas.
We work closely in all aspects of the horticultural trade, landscape and amenity sectors including garden designers, landscape architects, landscape contractors, golf courses, schools, local authorities, head gardeners and allotment societies; Provender Nurseries are well placed to cater for your professional needs.
Supplying everything from our site in Kent, we deliver all your needs in one drop, saving you time, expense and logistics.
Provender Nurseries is one of the largest manufacturers of quality composts, top soils, top dressing and growing media in the South East. Alongside our normal range of soil we can also offer bespoke mixes. Please call to discuss any requirements you may have.
Whatever your requirements we can supply and advise for everything you need to fulfil your garden design from drawing board to reality, for both domestic and commercial jobs.