Looks like we timed this just right! A new range of boots and gloves for tough winter work.
No doubt you are feeling the cold out there at this time of month. It is not only plants and lovely aggregates we do here you know – we like to think of you and take care of you the best we can – whether that be a warming cup of tea when you pop in or a range of boots for all weathers to keep you going on a cold day:
- All Weather Thinsulate Boot - Water resistant upper with a waterproof lower. Thinsulate super soft lining. Ankle support with Velcro straps and enhanced grip soles.
- Wellington Boot Neoprene -insulated for comfort and warmth
- Wellington Boot PVC - Moulded for comfort, these tough PVC boots have plenty of room around the calf. Full length traditional style.
- Wellington Short Boot PVC - Moulded for comfort, these tough PVC boots have plenty of room around the calf. Ankle length.
Well – that is your feet covered - Let us not forget your hands too – the best tools you can ever work with and they all need protecting too. We have quite a few new gloves in now but we have pulled out three that may be of interest at this time of year in the cold and when pruning:
- Lined Hide Gloves – Premium glove with hide lining for warmth and comfort
- Professional Cut Resistant - Blade cut resistant. Puncture resistant. Tear resistance. Nitrile coated palm. One piece liner for dexterity
- Flex & Protect - Padded knuckles and palms for protection with extra protection between the thumb and forefinger. Suitable for intricate and heavy duty tasks.