From 24th July, in accordance with Government guidelines, Provender Nurseries will now require all of our valued customers to wear face coverings at all times when on site whether you are collecting or shopping in the cash and carry and nursery.
You will be greeted at the door by one of our team and to gain access to the Cash and Carry each person wishing to enter will need to provide the following details: Company Name / Customer Reference, Customer Name, Address and Contact Number. This is in accordance with Government guidelines. If you cannot provide the information above you will not be granted access on site. Please make all members of your working teams are aware of these changes and that they have the appropriate trade card when shopping.
We will continue with the following safety measures:
- Ask customers to wait in a bay before payment to prevent queues forming at the till
- Request that you maintain 2m distance on site at all times
- Clean tills between cashiers
- Provide hand gel at the entrance door and tills. (We would encourage you to use them on entering and when using the card payment)
- Provide hand washing facilities
This information is correct at time of 27.10.20. You will be informed of any further changes as and when they are announced. We will update you by email, all social media channels and on our website.
We hope all customers will understand the need to prioritise safety and wellbeing of both customers and staff at this present time and we thank you for your patience and cooperation.