We know that you love a Hydrangea almost as much as we do here. So, when we were selecting plant lines to grow at Hadlow College we knew there had to be some Hydrangea on the list. We explored and found some options that we think you will like.
New to us here are:
- Hydrangea paniculate Pinkachu. Abundant, large flower clusters emerge white and transform to hot pink.
- Hydrangea arborescens BellaRagazza Mauvette. Dwarf Annabelle reaching 75cm and grows in a rounded mound. Long flowering period
Reliable and well known Hydrangea that we also now have here on site are:
- Hydrangea arb. Annabelle in a 25L
- Hydrangea petiolaris in a 45L
- Hydrangea quercifolia Alice in a 18L
- Hydrangea quercifolia Burgundy in a 18L