If you are a lover of art then you are no doubt familiar with Monet and his love of Iris both in paintings and in his cultivation of many Iris in his garden. Now I cannot guarantee that we have any of Monet’s favourite varieties in stock but we do have some lovely strong plants in stock and over 10 choices to select from. Stunning flowers are held aloft the sword shaped leaves.
Give them a sunny spot, a well drained soil and voila – flower aplenty.
Excellent colour choices in stock
- Cherished. Pale pink. Height 90cm
- Cimarron Strip. Apricot pink with red falls. Height 90cm
- Cliffs of Dover. White flowers. Height 90cm
- Dusky Challenger. Ruffled dark purple flowers. Height 70cm
- Edith Wolford. Soft golden yellow with violet blue falls. Height 90cm
- Sultans Palace. Rich maroon red flowers. Height 70cm
- Superstition. Dark purple- black flowers with blue-black beards. Height 70cm
- Tulip Festival. White standards with bright yellow falls. Height 90cm
- Jane Phillips. Pale violet blue flowers with paler veined falls. Height 1m
- Ola Kola. Orange flushed golden yellow flowers. Height 90cm.
- Skyfire. Golden orange flowers and a soft fragrance. Height 70cm
Paint your own Monet with these stunning Iris
Cherished Cimarron Strip Cliffs of Dover Dusky Challenger Tulip Festival
Edith Wolford Sultan's Palace Superstition Jane Philips Skyfire Ola Kola