Evolution. Help Us to Help You
As you are all aware with the ever- changing landscape that Covid-19 is creating in our normal lives we have had to make some changes at Provender Nurseries to maintain the smooth running for you and for us.
Since the Government announcement back in March we have evolved to adapt to the current situation on an almost daily basis. The resultant increase in orders due to the cash and carry being temporarily suspended has resulted in more orders being placed online or by phone. With the social distancing on site, reduced staff numbers on site, staff working from home and our history of excellent customer service we have made some changes that we hope help you as much as us. This is still a busy time of year for us all anyway and if you are still working we are aiming to help as much as we can.
Please note changes to our normal trading methods:
Evolution: Change to Opening Hours
Please note our change to opening hours:
- Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm.
- Closed Saturdays
- Our Cash and Carry facility is temporarily suspended
How to Order
We can still take orders for you by:
- Phone: 01322 662 315
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: Trade Zone online ordering
All orders are being processed and are currently taking a minimum of 5 days to collate. All orders are dealt with on a date, time rotational basis.
All orders, however placed, are currently taking a minimum of 5 days to collate. Normally our orders take up to 3 working days to collate.
Help Us to Help You
Trade Zone orders alone have increased by 50% week on week since Government guidelines were introduced. Due to the high volume of orders and reduced staff numbers on site we ask the following of you in order to help our staff working on site speed up processing orders:
- A minimum order value of £50.00 + VAT is appreciated where possible
- If you have lots of small orders please consolidate them together to speed up the process. It takes just as long to process small orders as larger orders.
- Please try not to add items or amend orders once placed. Our ordering, collation process does not facilitate this easily. This may result in your order taking another 5 days to process.
Getting it to you
Orders can be either collected or delivered:
- Strictly by appointment only.
- You will be contacted when your order is ready and allocated a time slot to collect.
- Please arrive on time for your collection. We cannot facilitate early or late show ups at the moment
- We now have 3 time slots per 30 minutes to speed up turn around.
- A member of our team will contact you to arrange delivery date.
- Please arrange to have someone on site to unload order.
- At the moment delivery notes do not have to be signed
Finally a huge
- Thank you for your understanding
- Thank you for your patience
- Thank you for all orders you may have already placed
- Thank you for the Thank You for being open
- Thank you for helping us work together with you
- Stay Safe