Rhododendrons rose to the height of their popularity in the Victorian era and have continued to hold their own ever since. Valuable as stand-alone plants, planted in borders, planted in groups for a floral display, happy in pots and even small hedging varieties there is something to please everyone in our range.
In April, May and June Rhododendrons never disappoint. Provender Nurseries currently have over 50 varieties in stock ranging from pure white to deep passionate purple. Held on site in our Rhododendron house we have some fantastically structured plants, positively dripping with buds that are just beginning to burst open with huge blousy flowers.
- Cunningham’s White- pale pink buds open to pure white flowers. H 1.5m
- Orange Flirt – salmon and cream flowers. H1.2m
- Dreamland – pink buds open to pretty white blush
- Nova Zembla – deep red flowers. H 1.5m
- impeditum – mauve-purple flowers. H 60cm
- Marcel Menard – rich purple flowers with golden flare. H 1.5m
- Percy Wiseman – peachy-cream flowers. H 1m