Still on the Proven Winners range we love some of the deciduous options.There are some plants that are not the norm to choose from adding to the overall interest and making your schemes stand out from the crowd.
- Calycanthus ‘Aphrodite’. A stunning plant that has gained in popularity over recent years. Very hardy plant with glossy foliage and large magenta red, magnolia-like flowers. Flowers all summer long with fragrant flowers! Height 200cm
- Caryopteris ‘Beyond Midnight’. This plant adds colour to your garden late in the summer combing dark green glossy foliage, a compact habit with wonderful midnight blue flowers. Attracts pollinators. Height 80cm
- Cephalanthus ‘Sugar Shack’. This compact plant has cool looking globe-shaped fragrant white flowers in summer that turn into beautiful red fall fruits. A dwarf variety with beautiful glossy foliage that is suitable for most type of soils. Height 100cm
- Weigela Colourtwist Series’. Add a twist of colour in your garden with Colourtwist® Weigela. Flowering from May – June with oodles of blooms. Full sun.
- Weigela ‘Colourtwist Twopink’. Flowers abundantly in spring with large flowers in two different shades of pink: rich and soft pink. Glossy green foliage makes this plant look handsome all season. Height 175cm
- Weigela ‘Colourtwist Trilogy’. Flowers abundantly in spring with large flowers in three colours at once: enjoy white, pink and red flowers all on one plant. Height 175cm
- Weigela ‘Colourtwist ‘Sunny Side Up’. Flowers abundantly in spring with large unique white flowers with a sunny yellow spot in the centre contrasting wonderfully with the dark green foliage. Compact growth. Height 100cm
|Calycanthus 'Aphrodite'||Caryopteris 'Beyond Midnight'||Cephalanthus 'Sugar Shack'|
|Weigela 'Colourtwist Twopink'||Weigela 'Colourtwist Trilogy'||
Weigela 'Colourtwist Sunny Side Up'