For long flowering and bringing in bees, pollinators and insects then Salvia beats many plants hands down.
Ever popular with designers Salvia deserves a place in every garden. With colours ranging from creamy white through pinks and red to blues and dark purple there is a Salvia to suit any colour scheme. Salvia will flower from July through summer to autumn and need little maintenance to keep them producing.
- Amante – white flowers flushed with lavender
- Amethyst Lips – purple and white bi-colour scented flowers
- Clotted Cream - creamy-white flowers
- Emperor – maroon – purple flowers with scented foliage
- Icing Sugar – two-tone pink flowers with scented foliage
- Black & Blue – purple-blue flowers reaches 2.5m in height!!
- Caradonna – black / magenta stems and violet blue flowers
- Midnight Model – blue flowers
- Radio Red - deep true red flowers that do not fade with age
And a few more here
|Clotted Cream||Radio Red|