Agaves are often known for their striking appearance and beautiful structure. They tend to have large leaves with sharp pointed tips, making them the perfect feature plant in pots.
- Agave 'Pineapple Express' 7.5L and 8L – evergreen, spikey rosette of burgundy/green leaves. Plant in well-drained soil in a sunny, sheltered position.
- Agave 'Silver Fox' 30L - evergreen, rosette forming with waxy, fleshy, light green leaves and a silver hue. Plant in well-drained soil in a sunny, sheltered position.
- Agave americana 7L and 30L – an excellent architectural plant with rosettes of large grey/green sharply pointed leaves. Ideal for patio tubs.
- Agave americana 'Variegata' 7L - rosette shaped succulent with spiny, grey-green leaves that have thin yellow margins. This is a striking ornamental plant which will make a clump of rosettes over time.
- Agave attenuate - rosette shaped succulent which forms a clump of shoots over time. This species has broader and softer light green leaves than Agave americana. It is suited to any hot themed planting scheme, or for use as a specimen.
- Agave havardiana 8L - Havard's Century Plant is a succulent plant that is very cold tolerant. It is a single rosette of thick silvery grey leaves; these have patterns on them from the younger leaves. Each leaf is tipped with a sharp terminal spike.
Fun fact: Tequila is made from Agave. You can also use it as a needle and thread - you’ll have to research that one to find out how!