Learning New Ways
Learning New Ways
It certainly has been an interesting few months for us all.
We have had to change, adapt and survive during the Covid-19 pandemic and continue to do so. We are endeavouring to do our best with each change in order for us to continue to trade safely and as efficiently as possible.
We are aware that mistakes were made along the way and with new logistics, new booking slots and relocating of staff on site to comply with social distancing measures this is a massive learning curve for us all.
Pretty much all of our business now is via our website in one way or another and at times has struggled to deal with the capacity of orders, enquiries and booking slots. Rest assured we know this is frustrating for you and is just as much for us too. We are working closely with all parties involved to get everything running as smoothly as we possibly can.
The overwhelming number of enquiries has been unprecedented this year and our team have been brilliant beyond words at trying to maintain our service. Some members of staff have had to learn new job roles in a matter of hours and be experts at it! We are immensely proud of how we have adapted even though there have been a few hiccups.
We are running a new normal with timed booking slots that can be booked online and this is how we will continue to trade for the foreseeable future. Please ensure you book a shopping slot before turning up on site and bring a copy of your booking confirmation. If you are not booked in unfortunately we will have to turn you away as much as we like you!
We will continue to keep you informed of developments. The safety of our customers and staff is our priority. This is our and your new normal and we thank you for your patience, reviews and most of all for your continued custom throughout Covid-19 and into the future.
Booking a Shopping Slot:
You will now need to book online through our website to shop onsite.
We have 84 booking slots available per day (Monday – Friday) so we should be able to accommodate you. On Saturday we have 24 slots available between 8am and 12.
Each shopping slot is 2 hours long and is valid for up to 2 people. We would appreciate it if you could bring your own gloves to wear on site.
To book your place you will need to follow the instructions online and should receive a confirmation email that we ask you to bring along when you visit.
Your company details that we have on record will need to be up to date in order for you to book.
Please do not come to site without having booked a timed slot as we will not be able to admit you onto the site.
How to Order
We can still take orders for you by:
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: Trade Zone online ordering
All orders are being processed and are currently taking a minimum of 5 to 10 days to collate. All orders are dealt with on a date, time rotational basis.
All orders, however, placed are currently taking a minimum of 5 to 10 days to collate. Normally our orders take up to 3 working days to collate.
Help Us to Help You
Trade Zone orders alone have increased by 50% week on week since Government guidelines were introduced. Emails have increased as well with our sales team largely working offsite at present.
Due to the high volume of orders and reduced staff numbers on site we ask the following of you to help our staff working on-site speed up processing orders:
- A minimum order value of £50.00 + VAT where possible
- If you have lots of small orders please consolidate them together to speed up the process. It takes just as long to process small orders as larger orders.
- Please try not to add items or amend orders once placed. Our ordering, collation process does not facilitate this easily. This may result in your order taking another 5 days to process.
Getting it to you
Orders can be either collected or delivered:
- Strictly by appointment only.
- You will be contacted when your order is ready and allocated a time slot to collect.
- Please arrive on time for your collection. We cannot facilitate early or late show ups at the moment
- A member of our team will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- Please arrange to have someone on-site to unload the order.
- At the moment delivery notes do not have to be signed
Finally a huge
- Thank you for your understanding
- Thank you for your patience
- Thank you for all orders you may have already placed
- Thank you for the Thank You for being open
- Thank you for helping us work together with you
- Stay Safe