About Provender Nurseries
Who are Provender Nurseries?
Provender Nurseries are an independent TRADE ONLY wholesaler of plants and products related to the landscape industry. Provender Nurseries are progressive and professional in our approach to supplying the landscape industry with a diverse range of plants and landscaping kit.
What are your opening hours?
We are open from 7.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and on Saturday mornings from 8.00am to 12.00pm. Please note we do not open on Bank Holidays or Sundays. Our TRADE ZONE is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Where is Provender Nurseries based?
We are based in North Kent and supply all over the South-East, Home Counties and London.
Who does Provender Nurseries supply?
Provender Nurseries supplies all branches of the horticultural industry, designers, landscapers, contractors, local councils, property developers, allotment societies, schools, tree surgeons and groundsmen to name a few.
What does Provender Nurseries do?
We supply plants and hard and soft landscape materials to the professional horticultural trade. We can supply a complete package / garden on one delivery or collection. Trees, shrubs, climbers, compost, fertilisers and tools can be delivered to you or collated on site for collection from our 18 acre site.
What makes Provender Nurseries different?
Provender Nurseries is an independent wholesale TRADE ONLY supplier. What makes Provender Nurseries different is our approach. This is reflected from the wide range of plants and landscaping kit held on our 17 acre site.
We pride our position in the market which is based on our values, knowledge and customer service. No matter what branch of the horticultural industry you are in Provender Nurseries will work with you to deliver fantastic gardens and landscape spaces that will be the envy of all.
- We are a progressive business with an outstanding amount of horticultural and technical knowledge on site.
- Professional advice based on years of experience
- Our 18 acre cash and carry holds the largest selection of mature specimen trees available in the south-east.
- 18 acres of prize plants on our well stocked cash and carry ideal for amenity / domestic and commercial projects.
- Our range of plants is unrivalled in the wholesale supply trade.
- Our cash and carry is stocked all year round with a range of plants and landscaping kit that enables you to collate an entire garden at any time of year.
- We have a dedicated quoting team on site that has access to over 400 suppliers.
- Assistance and guidance on your projects where needed – no matter how large or small
- We can mix bespoke soil mixes to your specific requirements. Minimum order of 5m3 / 8 bulk bags.
- We can mix specialised top dressings for to your specific requirements. Minimum order of 5m3 / 8 bulk bags.
- A specialised in house fleet of delivery vehicles
- An enviable range of professional grade feeds for all your requirements
- Permanent extended opening hours – Monday to Friday from 7am to 5pm. Saturdays 8am to 12pm.
- Live on-line availability list.
- A safe, easy shopping environment.
Provender Nurseries Vision
- Is to be an outstanding provider of plants and landscape materials and a leading example of a company that engages and develops our team to their full potential.
What other benefits can Provender Nurseries offer?
Provender Nurseries can offer great advice and guidance on planting and more technical issues. We can work with you on projects and offer assistance where needed. We are able to quote on any project for you no matter how large or small.
Visits and Workshops
Provender Nurseries encourage and host regular visits for Colleges, students of Garden Design, Cluster groups and plant societies. Please contact [email protected] for information.
Workshops are also regularly held on site. Keep an eye on our Events page for details.
If you would like to host meetings, workshops or wish to arrange a student visit contact liz[email protected] for information.
How can I place an order with Provender Nurseries?
Orders can be placed on our website in the TRADE ZONE. Our online stocklist is updated on a regular basis throughout the day.
Orders can also be selected and tagged on site by yourself or your client on site.
Orders can be collated by you on site and reserved for delivery at a later date.
Do you offer a mail order service?
Please note that Provender Nurseries do not offer mail order by post. In certain circumstances we can organise deliveries by pallet via exterior specialist delivery companies, however please bear in mind these companies usually have height and weight restrictions. Provender Nurseries bear no responsibility for any damage caused in transit with exterior specialist delivery companies.