07 Feb 2019
Piddler Tree Irrigation Kit
Do you want to know the easiest way to make watering a newly planted tree less painful? Let me introduce you to the Tree Irrigation Piddler System. Silly name I know, but once you have planted a tree and installed one of these for irrigation you’ll wonder how you ever managed before.
As with all trees it is best to install irrigation at the stage of planting thus avoiding drought stress and providing water directly to the rootzone where irrigation is required.
The Piddler Irrigation System in a nutshell:
• Easy to install
• Sits underground so no unsightly irrigation system above ground
• Fits any size rootball or pot grown tree. The irrigation piping can be cut to size
• Easy to assemble
• Efficient and even delivery of water and air to the roots
• Minimal waste of water as there is no evaporation
• Easy watering via the debris pipe with a hose pipe
Easy to install, inexpensive and will fit any size tree – a Piddler Irrigation System is a must when planting saving a huge amount of time and effort over the first few years of care needed.
Check our installation guide to see just how easy the Piddler Irrigation System is to install with our factsheet.